Complete Extruded Marshmallow
Capacity : 80~120 kgs/h
The EM120 processing line is a complete plant for continuously producing various kinds of extruded cotton candies (marshmallow) which comes in a variety of colors and shapes.
1) In the pre-mixer, all the ingredients to be dissolved and cooked. (An automatic YINRICH ‘s AWS can be used for auto weighing and mixing.).
2) Then the basic slurry is continuously pumped to a cooker till the final moisture level is reached.
3) After cooking, the slurry will be cooled and mixed with a separate whipping agent solution.
4) Then the cooled “marshmallow base” is passed through the continuous aerator.
5) The product then be divided and injection with different colors and flavors.
6) The multi-color product is extruded ,and transported on a cooling conveyor for cooling down;
7) The conditioned marshmallows are dusted top and bottom with starch, or a mixture of both starch and icing sugar in a separate dust cabin; the product is cut to the required length here.
8) The dust cabin is kept under a strict control to prevent the “dust” spreading throughout the plant. The excess starch/sugar is removed.
9) The final is transferred to a packaging place.
Steam consumption kg/h
Compressed air consumption
Conditions needed for the cooling system:
1. Room temperature(°C)
Photos in our customers' plant:
Samples of this processing line:
Welcome to YINRICH factory:
Technicail support at our customers' plants:
Installation & Test Reports (Feedback by our Customers):
Parts of trade shows( exhibitions ):